Six Policy Briefs have been released by FAO to address the main themes covered by project SponGES:
– Databases and models: new tools for management.
– Deep-sea sponges: Biotechnology and the blue economy.
– The economic value of deep-sea sponges.
– Threats and impacts on sponge grounds.
– The social and cultural value of deep-sea sponges.
– The ecological value of deep-sea sponges.
The Policy Briefs complete the long list of documents developed by FAO and SponGES partners, accessible here from the website home page.